Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Mom gets movie-fix at Sundance Film Festival



as published at www.ocregister.com on Feb. 1, 2012
We’ve got the Globes and SAG Awards behind us, and the little gold man spinning in our near future. The Descendants is subtly deserving and The Help richly rewarding, and what kind of busy mother of four cares about any of this stuff?

The award goes to ... ME!

I am a self-proclaimed film junkie, evidenced by my annual pilgrimage to the Sundance Film Festival. Every January for ten days, starlets and star-stalkers head to the snowy banks of Park City, Utah to celebrate independent artists’ latest dark, depressing creations. And every year, I seek financing to join them because I, too, have a few screenplays in the works and a curious addiction to movies that make me cry.

To read entire article, click here:
Mom gets movie-fix at Sundance Film Festival - OC Moms - The Orange County Register