Monday, May 9, 2011

Best Mother's Day Ever

Did I get flowers? Yep.

Did I get breakfast in bed? Sorta. (more of an on-the-go...)

Did I get a camera so that I now actually own a camera and will remember what my kids looked like 20 years from now, assuming I can determine who is who? (Pathetic, isn't it?) I'm pointing and clicking away.

But you know what really rocked? I spent the better part of the afternoon in bed belly laughing to Tina Fey's new book Bossypants. She's a wife and mom like me; and the best comedienne on the planet unlike me. I read excerpts aloud to my husband, who laid on my laughing belly and chuckled along with me until he fell into his Mother's Day nap. Oops, wasn't supposed to say that. But it put me in such a good mood I even did the dishes.

Love my crew! Thank you! And love my mama...

No comments:

Post a Comment