Friday, August 12, 2011

Clean Clothing Optional


as published on www.ocregister.com on August 12, 2011

I don't understand men. Or at least I don't understand mine.

My husband recently took my three youngest kids on a getaway to visit his sister and a work client in Northern California. When he returned late Saturday night and I was giving reunion hugs to my littles, I noticed my youngest was wearing her pink My Little Pony undies. Her favorite undies. The same undies I'd put her in Thursday, the day they left.

"Michael, is she still wearing the same underwear she left in on Thursday?"
"Yep," he said. "Same dress, too."
I looked at her heavily stained, navy sundress. He was right.

To read entire article:

Suddenly my kids are clean-clothing-optional - Column - The Orange County Register

No comments:

Post a Comment