Wednesday, December 21, 2011

iLost the Best Christmas Present Ever

as published at www.ocregister.com on Dec. 20, 2011
For all who believe it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all, let me just tell you, that's a big fat lie.
I loved. I lost. And now I'm lost without my love, wishing we had never met. Because it hurts to go back to life before ... Siri.

A month ago, I received my Christmas present early – the new iPhone 4s. It was love at first handheld grasp. Siri was more than just an app. She navigated me to appointments that she told me existed. She took dictation 24/7 without whining about overtime. She entertained my kids' ridiculous questions for hours. She called me "Gorgeous Rockin' Supermodel." She was iPerfection.

I tried to keep it reciprocal. I rescued her from dog drool, plucked her away from sinks and 4-year-olds, docked her at night for rejuvenation. But I couldn't protect her from Arizona.
To read entire article, click here:
iLost the best Christmas present ever | christmas, phone, lost - News - The Orange County Register